As a user of the Trade Hornet Discord Community, Social Media Pages, Website or related communication tools, user hereby acknowledges that all materials provided is done so as education and information not as individualized investment advice. Any and all part of this community and its related platforms are to be used for educational and informational purposes only. User maintains absolute discretion and is solely responsible for any stock, option, crypto or securities trades. Each user acknowledges and accepts as a condition precedent to using the information provided, to hold harmless J&L Partners LLC (dba Trade Hornet) and its principals, agents, 3rd party partners or affiliates from any losses that may be incurred from their own trading or investment activities.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires the following legal notices:
All material presented within this Trade Hornet community is not to be regarded as investment advice, but for general informational purposes only. Trading an investment does involve risk, so caution must always be utilized. We cannot guarantee profits or freedom from loss. You assume the entire cost and risk of any investment you choose to undertake. You are solely responsible for making your own investment decisions. Owners of J&L Partners LLC (dba Trade Hornet), its representatives, its principals, its moderators, its 3rd party partners and its members, are NOT registered as securities broker-dealers or investment advisors either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities regulatory authority. We recommend consulting with a registered investment advisor, broker-dealer, and/or financial advisor. If you choose to invest with or without seeking advice from such an advisor or entity, then any consequences resulting from your investments are your sole responsibility. By entering the Trade Hornet Discord community or using our content on the web/server, you are indicating your consent and agreement to our disclaimer.
These hereby Terms govern the use of Trade Hornet (Service Provider), and, any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the User.
Unless where otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content made available by Trade Hornet is owned or provided by the Service Provider or its licensors.
The Service Provider undertakes its utmost effort to ensure that the content provided on its platforms infringes no applicable legal provisions or third-party rights. However, it may not always be possible to achieve such a result.
In such cases, without prejudice to any legal prerogatives of Users to enforce their rights, Users are kindly asked to preferably report related complaints using the contact details provided at the end of these terms and conditions.
The Service Provider holds and reserves all intellectual property rights for any such content.
Users may not therefore use such content in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the proper use of the Service.
In particular, but without limitation, Users may not copy, download, share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, translate, transform, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content available on Trade Hornet’s platforms nor allow any third party to do so through the User or their device, even without the User’s knowledge.
Where explicitly stated on the service providers platforms the User may download, copy and/or share some content available through Trade Hornet for its sole personal and non-commercial use and provided that the copyright attributions and all the other attributions requested by the Service Provider are correctly implemented.
Any applicable statutory limitation or exception to copyright shall stay unaffected.
Some of the Products provided by the Service Provider, as part of the Service, are provided on the basis of payment.
Service Provider will have the right to increase product or subscription costs at any point. If increases apply to existing subscription rates the Users will be provided 20 days notice prior to increase of monthly dues.
The fees, duration and conditions applicable to the purchase of such Products are described in the dedicated sections of each of the Service Providers platforms.
All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE due to any circumstance. Any charges due to failure to cancel per our cancellation policy timeframe will not be refunded.
Subscriptions allow Users to receive a Product continuously or regularly over a determined period of time.
Paid subscriptions begin on the day the payment is received by the Service Provider.
In order to maintain subscriptions, Users must pay the required recurring fee in a timely manner. Failure to do so may cause service interruptions.
Fixed Price/One Time Payments
Allow Users to receive a Product or service as a one time only payment as noted in the description of that product or service.
Timing of the product or service will be dependent on the detailed description provided by the Service Owner to the user prior to purchase.
All cancellations must be completed 25 days prior to your next renewal date otherwise your next month membership will be processed. There are no refunds or proration exceptions for not adhering to the cancellation policy.
The Service Provider may terminate any membership agreement or post cancellation period for any reason immediately without prior notice to the member at the discretion of the Service Provider. As stated in the refund policy there are no refunds or proration done on membership dues if member is subject to termination. The member will be removed from the Service Providers platforms immediately.
Any and all monthly promotions offered by the service provider will be subject to 6, 12, 24, or 36 month duration in term unless otherwise noted from the service provider. At which time the promotion expires the original rate of the product will become the valid monthly re-occurring bill. User is responsible for agreement under these terms.
Liability And Indemnification
Limitation Of Liability
Disclaimer Of Warranties
Trade Hornet is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at Users’ own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties — whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by user from owner or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Owner, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Service will meet Users’ requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at users own risk and users shall be solely responsible for any damage to Users’ computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or Users’ use of the Service.
The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service, and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.
The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with Users’ web browser, mobile device, and/or operating system. The owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service.
Federal law, some states, and other jurisdictions, do not allow the exclusion and limitations of certain implied warranties. The above exclusions may not apply to Users. This Agreement gives Users specific legal rights, and Users may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers and exclusions under this agreement shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Limitations Of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to User. The terms give User specific legal rights, and User may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under the terms shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including, but not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising from
- User’s use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by User;
- User’s violation of these terms, including, but not limited to, User’s breach of any of the representations and warranties set forth in these terms;
- User’s violation of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;
- User’s violation of any statutory law, rule, or regulation;
- any content that is submitted from User’s account, including third party access with User’s unique username, password or other security measure, if applicable, including, but not limited to, misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- User’s willful misconduct; or
- statutory provision by User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.